Parents especially the new ones may have doubts or questions like what is a baby monitor, how to use them? when to stop using a baby monitor? etc. This article is perfect for them. Baby monitors have a single purpose and that is to give the parents a peace of mind. There are audio and video baby monitors that help the parents to keep eyes on their babies while they are sleeping. Thus they are very important for both parents and babies.
In this article, we are going to discuss when to stop using a baby monitor? how to pair Motorola baby monitor? how to reset the Motorola baby monitor? how do you set up a Motorola baby monitor? And everything related to it. Hope it helps.
How To Pair Motorola Baby Monitor?
There are different methods to pair up with different kinds of devices. And to pair up a Motorola baby monitor, follow these easy steps:
- Download the Nancy Baby Monitor from the Google Play Store and install/open on both devices.
- On the camera device, select the ‘Baby’ icon. A number should appear.
- On the monitor device, select the ‘Parent’ icon. Enter the number from the camera device.
- With both devices paired, the video should appear on the screen. Make sure you select the Video tab and adjust the motion sensitivity
- Again, make sure the volume is down on the camera device but the microphone isn’t muted, assuming you’d like to hear audio.
If you want to pair with an IOS device then follow these steps:
- Set up one phone or tablet in a clear view of your sleeping kid, that’s your camera. Obviously, you may need to prop it up with a book or something to ensure the proper angle, but just make sure it’s not within reach of the child when they wake up. Also, if you don’t want the screen to distract a kid as they fall asleep, use the back camera.
- Open the FaceTime app on the second phone, that’s your monitor, and enter the phone number/email associated with first.
- Now select the green camera icon in the FaceTime app to start the video call.
- Accept the FaceTime call and you should now see your child on the screen. Turn down the volume on the camera phone and proceed with whatever it was you were doing.
When you to pair with windows, then do the following steps:
- Place the laptop or phone somewhere within view, but out of reach, of the soon-to-be-sleeping child.
- Log into Google Hangouts from the laptop with Google account A.
- Log into Hangouts from the smartphone using Google account B.
- Send a video chat request from the laptop to the phone.
- Accept the request from the phone.
- After the chat is initiated, dim the screen of the laptop completely and make sure the volume is down. Also, if you’re using battery power, make sure the Power Save options aren’t set to turn the computer off mid-streaming.
How Long Should You Use Baby Monitors?
So are you confused when to stop using a baby monitor? Well, even though they give parents peace of mind, however, as wonderful as video baby monitors may be, you shouldn’t use them forever. At some point, you have to be able to create space and distance between you and your baby to ensure a healthy and functional lifestyle where you are not constantly monitoring your children.
That being said, it can be difficult to determine at what age you should stop using a video baby monitor. For babies who are under 6 months old, there’s nothing wrong with using a video baby monitor and in fact, it’s recommended by many pediatricians as a way to keep an eye on your child in the case that something unusual might be happening.
For example, if your baby flips over to his or her stomach or a newborn won’t stop crying. Once your child is six months old, chances are that he or she is sleeping much more consistently. Because of this, a video baby monitor does not need to be used as frequently. One way to navigate this is by lowering the volume on your video baby monitor so that you can only hear loud or startling noises, rather than every little creak and breath in the room. Simply put, the more consistently that your child is getting a good night’s rest, the less that you’ll need to use a video baby monitor.
Deciding whether or not to use a video baby monitor once your child is one year old is one of the biggest debates happening in the realm of parenting. Many parents advise against using video baby monitors after the baby has turned one year old because they find it to be a source of stress for new parents who might become too attached to watching their child at all times. Sometimes, helping your child to become independent can be more difficult for the parent than the child. Additionally, some parents find it to be an invasion of privacy, especially if their spouse or loved one is in the nursery.
How To Reset The Motorola Baby Monitor?
Do u want to reset your Motorola baby monitor? Or are you a beginner and you do not know how to set up a Motorola baby monitor? It is very easy and less time consuming if you want to reset Motorola baby monitor. The steps are listed below:
1) Turn off the power.
2) Press and hold the pair button
3) Keep holding the pair button and turn on the power
4) Keep the pair button held for 5 seconds
5) Leave the camera for 60 seconds to complete the reset
When logged into your app:
1) Click the settings cog.
2) Click “Remove Camera”.
This should allow the camera to forget its previous settings and allow you to set it up as new.
When it comes down to when to stop using a baby monitor? the choice is a personal one. Some families never use a monitor, while others feel more comfortable using a monitor until their child has moved from a crib to a regular bed. Ultimately, the decision must be one that you make with your spouse, taking into account all the pros and cons of using a video baby monitor. Hope this article is successful in answering all your questions.
BEST OF LUCK!!!